Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

VELVET LIES - MUTED CRIES

Gosh, it has been a very long time since I last wrote on my blog! Time seems to run away with me these days.
The good news is that VELVET LIES- MUTED CRIES is about to go to print.
My dream is finally a reality. 
A new web page especially for Woman to Woman is also in the process of being designed which is very exciting.
Woman to Woman is my dream, my passion, my heart, my life's purpose. It has taken me a long time to come to the place of letting everything else go and solely focus on Woman to Woman. I guess one could say for a long time I just dappled with it, put my big toe in to test the water. Finally I have arrived knowing with out a doubt that this is my calling. I have always know that this road is the one I am meant to walk, but I choose to ignore that little annoying voice in my head because I was too afraid to embrace my own truth and creativity confidently.


So it gives me great pleasure to announce that my book will be release to the public very soon, In the meantime you can register your interest at www.womantowoman.co.nz and once it is available you will be one of the first to know and have the opportunity to purchase a signed copy with a personal message and a free gift from me.


So do pop over and register for your signed copy today.
Much love Melanie





No comments:

Post a Comment